Since 2009, UCAN has led the effort to support church administrators across the UK and to promote the Spiritual Gift of administration within the church.
Our desire is to equip those responsible for administration in churches to be efficient in their roles, to connect them to one another for mutual support and resource-sharing and to forge effective working relationships between them and their church leadership team so that they may collectively best-utilise their God-given gifts, skills and passion to extend the Kingdom.
What We've Achieved
- Over 1,300 members with the number growing steadily
- 200 members in the 'Senior Manager' category
- Over 800 churches represented
- 4 biennial residential conferences held
- 27 Area Training Days run
- Specialist IT Training offered
- The First UK accredited church administration course offered in conjunction with St. John's Nottingham
- Consultancy services provided to many UK churches (through associates)